- DO NOT USE IF SOLUTION IS CLOUDY OR DISCOLORED.
- TO AVOID CONTAMINATION AND POSSIBLE EYE INFECTION,
- DO NOT TOUCH DROPPER TIP TO ANY SURFACE OR YOUR FINGERS.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY | NOT FOR INJECTIONS
- It is strongly recommended to use only Pro Saline Max to fill the lens as a tear reservoir, while using Mc Asfeer Mini Scleral Lenses.
- Pro Saline Max is a preservative free 0.9% buffered saline solution with 7.2 pH which is a natural as tears.
- Pro Saline enhance lens performance on the eye and prevent early fogging in between lens and cornea.
The sterile solution inside the container is preservative free, should not be used if any leaks are present. Leaks can be detected by squeezing the bottle prior to opening the bottle/ seal. Indications: Pro Saline Max is indicated for use in filling the scleral lenses as tear reservoir (post lens cleaning). Follow the instructions as directed by your eye care practitioner and McAsfeer Scleral – User Guide.
- Always wash and air dry hands before handling the lenses
- Do not use if bottle is damaged
- Do not use if solution is cloudy or discolored
- Do not touch dropper tip to any surface or fingers to avoid contamination and possible eye infection
- Never transfer or re-use the solution to another container/ bottle
- Mention date of opening in the space provided on the bottle
- Discard remaining solution within 15-20 days after opening the bottle
- Do not use this as an eye drop
- Do not use Pro Saline Max as lens storage or to disinfect your lenses
- Do not change your lens care system without consulting your eye care practitioner